- Junior Full-Stack Developer: Recent General Assembly WDI graduate.
- Highly Technical Lawyer: Focusing on startup law and telecommunications policy issues (network neutrality, equal access, fiber infrastructure).
- Organizer: Co-founder and Organizer of the worlds first and largest Legal Hackathon and Legal Hackers meetup group.
- Privacy, Internet, and Copyright Scholar: I've worked on Internet policy issues at Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet and Society, The Roosevelt Institute, and Brooklyn Law School's BLIP Clinic.
- NYU graduate: Studied Digital Communications and Media, focusing on video game design and web production.
- Composer and Music Producer, award winning Audio Engineer, and touring Musician.)
- Back-End Development: Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, PostreSQL, Node/Express, MongoDB
- Front-End Development: jQuery, AJAX, Backbone.js, Underscore.js, HTML5, CSS, Sass
- Process Management+Testing: Git, Git-Flow, Github, Agile Development, Trello, RSpec, Jasmine
- UX/UI design: wire-framing, Garret AI diagramming
- Graphics: proficient with majority of Adobe Creative Suite and similar software
- Telecommunications: strong understanding of networking and Internet protocols, network interconnection
economics, in-depth knowledge of last-mile telecommunications technologies and video delivery protocols
- Traditional Media: Final Cut, production and management of media-rich web content and traditional media,
workflow optimization, digital asset management, audio post-production, basic video editing, video and audio compression compression, music composition and arranging, voice acting, guitarist and vocalist